Following the latest Government guidance our branches have been able to stay open, home moves can continue to go ahead and our normal contact numbers and opening hours still apply.
The safety of our clients, colleagues and the local community is of paramount importance to us, so the following guidelines must be observed:
- Remain 2m away from other people and wear a face mask if indoors
- Alert us if:
- You are shielding
- You’re in self-isolation
- You or a member of your household is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms
- The full Government guidance for home moving can be found here
Coming to the office?
We’re trying to do as much as possible over the phone and online, but if you need to come into the office you will need to:
- Scan the QR code using the track and trace app
- Knock at the front door and put on your face mask (we will do the same)
- No more than two visitors at a time
Having your home valued?
If you are shielding we are happy to provide a virtual property valuation via a video chat. If you’d like a traditional property valuation or a traditional rental valuation in your home, we will need you to:
- Open all your internal doors and switch on lights before we arrive
- We will ensure we wear appropriate PPE
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at all times
Attending a viewing?
Initially we are encouraging people to attend online viewings. Once this has taken place, a physical viewing can proceed if the owner allows it and both parties have confirmed they are symptoms free. Once this is confirmed, the following guidance should be adhered to:
Prior to the viewing we will ask you to confirm that you are symptom free and NHS track and trace haven’t asked you to self-isolate
Inventories, checkouts and maintenance will still go ahead for our tenants and we will follow these guidelines:
- Tenants should open all relevant internal doors and switch on lights
- Our teams will wear appropriate PPE
- Tenants should wait outside the property where possible and if attendance is required
The only change you can expect is that scheduled property visits will be suspended during lockdown.