Our branches are open and our normal contact numbers and opening hours apply.
The safety of our clients, colleagues and the local community is of paramount importance to us, so we ask you to wear a face mask indoors and you are encouraged to distance 2m away from others where possible.
Please alert us if you or a member of your household is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
The full Government guidance for home moving can be found here.
Coming to the office?
If you need to visit the office you will need to:
- Scan the QR code using the track and trace app
- Knock at the front door and put on your face mask (we will do the same)
- No more than two visitors at a time
Having your home valued?
- Open all your internal doors and switch on lights before we arrive
- We will ensure we wear appropriate PPE
- Abide by social distancing guidelines at all times
Attending a viewing?
We are encouraging people to attend online viewings first. Once this has taken place, a physical viewing can proceed. The following guidance should be adhered to:
- Owners should open all internal doors and switch on lights
- Viewings should be limited to two people and those viewing should be essential to the purchase
- Viewings should only take place if all parties are proceedable
- All buyers/tenants should wear appropriate PPE (as will our teams) and remain at a 2m distance where possible
- Owners should wait outside the property
- Buyers/Tenants should refrain from touching anything where possible
- Prior to the viewing we will ask you to confirm that you are symptom free
Inventories, checkouts and maintenance will still go ahead for our tenants and we will follow these guidelines:
- Tenants should open all relevant internal doors and switch on lights
- Our teams will wear appropriate PPE
- Tenants should wait outside the property where possible and if attendance is required.