Larks Meade, Earley, Reading, RG6
- Save up to £2,500 on stamp duty
- Good quality Double Glazed windows and secure front door: Fitted in 2017 and still holds a guarantee of remaining 7 years.
- Allocated parking: Well lit and close to property.
- Living Area: L shaped sizable room. Good space for sofas and TV with an additional well lit (window and overhead lighting) area for dining table or office space.
- Double bedroom: Good size with a large cupboard/wardrobe for additional storage.
- Gas central heating: New boiler fitted in February 2019 and serviced professionally every 12 months since. There are radiators in all rooms.
- Good storage: Large airing cupboard and storage in landing area.
** VIRTUAL VIEW AVAILABLE **
Located in a small cul-del-sac this one bedroom corner terraced house that is presented in our opinion in very good decorative order throughout with good quality flooring and blinds fitted to all windows.
The property benefits from a private fenced garden, good proportioned rooms throughout and allocated parking.
The house is not overlooked by any other property and is surrounded by trees. It is in a quiet, safe neighbourhood.
The Cul-de-sac is in walking distance to the University campus and is in easy reach of the Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Close to amenities.
Lower Earley has excellent Doctor, Dental and Veterinary surgeries within walking distance of the property.
The house is also within walking distance of an Asda complex, which includes Pharmacy, Post Office and Gregg's bakery.
Walking distance to the `The Square' in Chalfont way that is home to a sizable M&S food hall, Costa Coffee shop, MacDonald's and a Carvary Pub.
Walking distance to Loddon Valley Leisure centre that offers a gym, swimming pool, sports hall, tennis courts, classes, a café and sauna.
Good secure, well-lit walks and parks close to property for dog walking and exercise.
Excellent cycle routes around Lower Earley and into town.
Lower Earley is located minutes from the M4 motorway giving a direct route to London and the West Country.