Aldebury Road, Maidenhead, SL6
- No chain
- Stunning condition throughout
- Open plan kitchen-dining space with bi-fold doors to the rear
- Extended to the rear
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Off-road parking for multiple vehicles
- Secluded rear garden backing on to protected green space
- Walking distance to the train station
- Highly rated schools nearby
Romans are delighted to present to the market this stunning four bedroom extended and fully refurbished detached family home sitting on a large plot.
Homes in Aldebury Road have always been popular given the proximity to Furze Platt train station, a host of highly rated schools and Maidenhead town centre.
The home offers you circa 1,363 square feet of living accommodation. The ground floor consists of a downstairs W/C, 16'5 x 11'1 living room, 12'9 x 11'3 bedroom coming with a generously sized en-suite shower room and a beautiful open plan kitchen/living/dining space with bi-folding doors leading to the secluded rear garden. Upstairs you will find three further bedrooms that are all well-proportioned and a 9'6 x 5'4 family bathroom.
Viewings are highly recommended.