Finding your perfect property investment starts here

Why property investment is so attractive?

Whilst other investments have fluctuated throughout the years, property continues to be a reliable choice. The value of land has continued to rise in the last twenty years and with no signs of any decline in equity growth, it remains a popular form of investment.

Introducing our Investor Choice service

We use 30 years of lettings experience to find you the right property that will suit your investment preferences. Relax, we’ll do all the hard work for you — so you can sit back and watch your investment flourish. As part of the service you’ll receive:

    • Advice on the local rental market and how to get the best return on investment
    • Instant investment property alerts
    • Handpicked investment opportunities
    • Up-to-date information about landlord legislation
    • Quarterly newsletters with topical investor updates
    • An insight into the current demand from tenants and the latest investment hot spots

Enquire Online

Complete the form below and a local investment expert will be in touch.

Call us now...

If you’d prefer to call - speak to one of our investment experts by calling:

033 3920 4598

We’re available to take your call until 10pm on weekdays and 5pm at weekends*.

* Calls are charged at your local rate

Helping people profit from property

Since 1987 we have always placed our customers results at the heart of what we do - Romans Internal Statistics 2018-19

4.5/5
Customer satisfaction on Google
10,200
landlords let with us
29
local office network
343
average rental valuations carried out monthly
Service options to suit all investors
let only
Let Only

For hands-on landlords who choose to maintain the property themselves. We find and reference all suitable tenants.

FIND OUT MORE
rent collection
Rent Collection

For landlords who want the agent to find the best tenant/s for your property and collect the rent on a monthly basis.

FIND OUT MORE
fully managed
Fully Managed

Sit back and relax - our fully managed service covers everything from property inspections to dealing with maintenance issues.

FIND OUT MORE
executive rooms
Executive Rooms

Thinking about letting out your spare room? We offer the Let Only or Rent Collection service for rooms as well as homes, helping you maximise your rental income.

CONTACT US
Buy-to-let mortgages

Property investment is an exciting prospect but, in order to optimise your ROI, you need to make sure you have the right buy-to-let mortgage product for your needs.

Let our Mortgage Advisors do all the hard work for you, whether you’re taking out your first buy-to-let mortgage, or remortgaging to free up some equity.

buy to let mortgages

Does it pay to be a hands-off investor?

Does it pay to be a hands-off investor?

40% of The Times Rich List made their wealth through property and the other 60% invested in property as a way of growing and protecting the wealth they created in other industries – so surely it pays to be a property investor?...

Read more

How will Section 21 changes impact on landlords’ ability to

How will Section 21 changes impact on landlords’ ability to gain possession

With the government’s announcement in April 2019 that they were ‘ending no-fault evictions’, landlords might have been concerned that evicting a tenant from their property had suddenly become more difficult. However, what ...

Read more

No deposit renting and the benefits for landlords

No deposit? No problem! What are the benefits to landlords?

January 2019: The No Deposit Option (NDO) has evolved to the Residency tenancy membership - find out more. The launch of Romans’ No Deposit Option has introduced a number of great benefits to our tenants, primarily ...

Read more

What expenses can I claim for my rental property?

What expenses can I claim for my rental property?

Get the most out of your property income. Read on to discover what expenses you can claim for your rental property.   Motor and travel expenses If you are using a vehicle in order to help manage your ...

Read more