Contents Insurance

  • When you move home you should always ensure your possessions are insured, in case of accidental damage or theft. As a tenant, it is your responsibility to arrange the right contents insurance.

    Our specialist tenants’ Contents Insurance covers you for: 

    • Damage or loss of your possessions through incidents and accidents
    • Flooding and fire risk – something that not all policies cover!
    • Cover for liabilities towards your landlord’s property and its contents

    If you want to avoid part of your deposit being retained by your landlord at the end of the tenancy, taking out Contents Insurance is recommended as it'll cover you for any accidental or uninsurable damages.

    Get a quote today on our specialist Contents Insurance for tenants 

contents insurance

Virgin Media Offer

  • We have partnered with Virgin Media and Hometel to offer our tenants exclusive offers and savings.

    As long as your property is serviceable by Virgin Media you will have access to these offers. Plus, you do not have to take a telephone service through Virgin if you only require broadband and/or TV Services.

    If Virgin does not serve your area, Hometel also offers our tenants great value deals on telephone and broadband.

    These exclusive offers are not available if you contact Virgin Media or The Tenant Shop.

    To find out about the latest offer available for you and, to check what provider is available for your property, call your local branch.

virgin media