The PinesAbbey Barn Lane, High Wycombe, HP10 9QQ
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Contact us on: 0330 1272574
Welcome to The Pines, a collection of new homes in the town of High Wycombe. Set within the larger Abbey Barn Park development, this new community will include a wonderful new country park and woodland for its residents to enjoy.
The Pines is set just a short drive from High Wycombe’s bustling town centre.
Here, you’ll find a host of attractions, including the Eden and Chilterns Shopping Centres, as well as a range of eateries. At the weekend, take a stroll around Rye Park, or visit the market which dates back to the Middle Ages. Located on the edge of Chiltern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, The Pines is close to a variety of walking routes.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
To be eligible for shared ownership at The Pines you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your annual household income does not exceed £80,000
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide
• This will be your only residence
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.• You must have a local area connection to Wycombe District Council. This primarily involves having lived and/or worked in the local area for a minimum of two years from application. Proof will be required.