While you’re renting your home, accidents happen – it’s inevitable. However, subsequent payouts or deductions from your initial rental deposit don’t have to be!

With Bode Insurance Solutions you can find a level of tenant insurance cover to suit you and your home, meaning you’re protected against any nasty little surprises.

Whether you’re renting your first home or you’re a seasoned tenant, ensuring you have the most adequate tenant insurance for you is an important part of the rental process.

With over 30 years’ experience in the rental market, Romans knows that one-size cover doesn’t fit all, which is why Bode’s range of insurance policies are designed specifically for you. Not only does it cover your contents and personal belongings, but your best interests are protected too, with tenant liability cover as a standard addition to any policy.

Why do you need tenant insurance?

Throughout the duration of your tenancy – whether that’s six months or six years – you are ultimately responsible for your landlord’s contents, furniture, fixtures and fittings, so leaving these items uninsured is risky business.

What’s included in a policy and how much does it cost?

Bode’s simple, effective and affordable insurance policies for tenants include Contents Cover and Tenant Liability Insurance, which provides adequate cover if you accidentally damage your landlord’s property. Neglecting Tenant Liability Cover could leave you personally responsible for paying the repairs to items such as furniture, fittings and fixtures should an accident happen, so that’s why we offer it as standard.

Meanwhile, Bode’s specialist Contents Cover gives you peace of mind that, should your personal possessions be lost, stolen or damaged, you’ll be able to cover the cost of repairing or replacing them.

From just £9.50 per month, you are immediately covered against fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, flood, escape of water, theft, malicious acts or riot as standard, when you take out Bode’s tenant insurance policy.

There is also an opportunity to add extra cover to your policy, which covers specific possessions – even when you are away from your home.

Choose from theft, loss or damage to clothing and personal belongings (including money, credit/debit cards, watches, jewellery, photographic and sports equipment) or pedal bikes up to a value of £200 per bicycle, so you can rest assured your personal belongings are covered, anywhere in the world.


Arrange your Tenants Insurance quote, here!