Full Rental Valuation Or Virtual Valuation Now Available
Our local property experts are motivated to help value your property and provide any advice required.
You have the choice of a full in person valuation, where we follow strict social distancing guidelines or, a virtual valuation using FaceTime or Video calling technology. Whatever you choose our experts will use their local knowledge of the lettings market to give you an accurate rental valuation - providing the information you need to be able to make the right decision. During the valuation, you will receive: An accurate price based on the latest market conditions, facts about the latest asking prices for similar properties, insight into tenant demand based on thousands of enquiries, and information on how we will help you get the best offer in a timeframe that suits you.
If you would like Romans to let your home, we can work with you to arrange photography and videos, market your property online including Rightmove and Zoopla, and start calling our extensive tenant databases. There are still lots of tenants looking for their next rental property.
- Local expertise: Our local lettings experts deliver 100+ FREE house and flat rental valuations across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Greater London, Hampshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Somerset and Surrey every month!
- 30 years’ experience: We’ve been letting property since 1987 - focusing on getting the right rental price for all of our landlords.
- Tenant Database: We are talking to over 5,000 tenants looking for a new home right now — could yours be the one?
- Informed on market trends: Our rental valuers are all up-to-date with current market trends so you know your valuation will be accurate.
- Need to rent quickly? We can start marketing your rental property to tenants within just 24 hours.
How do we calculate the rental value of your property?
Our process is totally transparent so you won’t be left wondering how and why we’ve reached our price. To calculate the rental value we consider the:
- Supply of similar rental properties in the area.
- Current demand for your property from tenants in your area.
- Type of tenant the property will attract (e.g. families, couples or corporate).
- Property’s current condition, including whether it’s furnished or unfurnished.
- Location, local amenities and transport links.