Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- Save up to £10,000 on stamp duty
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Scope to extend, subject to usual consents
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Cosy living room with fireplace and bay window
- Kitchen with space for dining table
- Utility room
- Modern downstairs Bathroom & WC
- Large driveway for multiple cars
- Sizeable rear garden
** Virtual Viewing Available **
Offered to the market with scope to extend (STPP), is this charming Victorian character home situated nearby to popular Schools and amenities in Church Cookham.
Accommodation compromises; living room with bay window and feature fireplace, dining room which benefits from a log burning stove, kitchen/dinner and utility room. There is also a family bathroom and WC on the ground floor.
To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. The main bedroom and third bedroom both benefit from fitted wardrobes.
The large rear garden is a particular feature of this property. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining immediately to the rear.
To the front of the property is driveway parking for several vehicles.