Oscar Wilde Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
- Save up to £6,250 on stamp duty
- Leasehold Term approximately 120 years
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Easy access to Reading station
- Secure entrance
- Perfect for investors or first time buyers
A beautifully presented, west facing third floor flat located in a secluded spot with no onward chain is within easy reach of Reading town centre and mainline train station.
Finished to a high specification throughout, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with storage and laundry cupboard, a modern bathroom, two double bedrooms and ensuite shower room to master bedroom. The open plan living room/kitchen has access to a large balcony.
With secure telecom entry system, lift access and allocated parking, this modern apartment is ideal for someone looking for easy access to the town centre but wants a property set in a quiet location.