The service your home deserves

All of the homes we market receive individual attention from our experienced agents but, we believe premium homes deserve a premium level of care and expertise.

Our tailor-made services are designed to make your home stand-out. Not only will your experienced agent draw upon their in-depth knowledge of the local area but also have access to our bespoke marketing suite offering the most up-to-date, strategic techniques to promote your premium home.

Results matter

92% of our customers are happy with the service they received, (we’re working on the other 8%!)

92%
Customer satisfaction
16 Years
Our Sales Managers' average experience
2000
New buyers register with us each month
4703
Homeowners chose to sell with us last year
Exclusive Service for Premium Homes
senior sales manager

Personal Service from a Senior Sales Manager or Director

You and your home will receive one to one attention from a Senior Sales Manager or Director, and the entire team will visit your home for a Familiarisation Tour so everyone is equipped to answer questions from interested buyers.

premium display online

Premium Display Online

To ensure your property stands out even more, we will invest in Rightmove and Zoopla’s Premium Display. This has been proven to help your property achieve a higher click-through rate and increase the number of viewings generated.

marketing materials

High Quality Marketing Materials

Your property will be promoted through bespoke brochures, produced using our professional copywriting service and using detailed professional floorplans.

professional photography

Professional Photography

As the saying goes you never get a second chance to make a first impression, which is why we utilise the services of professional photographers. The result is a collection of stunning imagery showcasing your property in the best possible light.

virtual tours

Video Tours

As an additional service, our custom-made video tours are ideal for Premium Homes that are set in grounds covering several acres, or for properties that are in desirable areas attracting interest from buyers that don’t necessarily live nearby. The custom-made tours provide buyers with a first-hand look and view of the property from the comfort of their own home.

newspaper coverage

Local Newspaper Coverage

Premium Homes in the South East are highly sought-after so we will advertise your home in local newspapers where appropriate. (Regional variances may apply)

Your free property valuation awaits…

It only takes two minutes to book a valuation with one of our local property experts.
Our experience and market knowledge will provide you with an accurate price for your property.

Book now

Book your free property valuation at a time that suits you. To get started please enter your property’s postcode and select the address:

*Mandatory fields Can't find your address?

Need any help?

To book your free property valuation please call us on:

01344 753 167

We’re happy to take your call until 9pm on weekdays and 5pm at weekends*

* Calls are charged at your local rate