Welcome to the Residency – we make tenancy matters a breeze while saving you money, protecting you and helping you plan for your future.
Our membership for tenants, named the Residency, offers something for all tenants. Become a Residency member and gain access to the following tools and resources:
- No Deposit Option - Say goodbye to months of saving and hello to deposit-free renting. As part of the Residency, the No Deposit Option means you will no longer have large deposits tied up for the duration of your tenancy*. Please note: The tenant is still liable for any damages at the end of the tenancy.
- Exclusive discounts - To help you reduce your day to day costs you can access an exclusive portal to save money across 100s of well known brands (including some supermarkets)!
- Financial well-being and education - Maximise your financial opportunities, overcome financial problems and make managing money stress free with independent financial advice and education from our carefully selected specialist partner, nudge.
- Virgin Media savings - As a Residency member you will receive up to £100 credit when you choose a Virgin Media bundle. Just let us know that you’re interested and Virgin Media will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Discounts for domestic appliances - Your new home deserves new gadgets. To help you, we’re offering you exclusive discounts on Russell Hobbs domestic appliances.
- Unlimited legal helpline - Your Residency membership entitles you to free and impartial legal advice - choose from a panel of highly regarded solicitors.
- Cohabitation agreement - In case you’re not renting alone, we’ll help protect you to protect your interests with a cohabitation agreement.
- Will writing - Our panel of fully qualified solicitors and Estate Planning Consultants will help you draft out a will to protect your loved ones and leave matters exactly as you want them.
- Financial protection review - As part of your Residency membership, we can also offer you financial protection review for that extra peace of mind.
- Experian tracking - We have a partnership with Experian, meaning that as a Residency member your rental payments contribute towards your credit history.
- First time buyer advice - In case you’re planning to purchase your own property, we’ll provide you with access to our mortgage advisers. You’ll soon be armed with everything you need to know to take your first steps on the property ladder.
- Credit score review - We’ll help you discover your current credit score and show you some invaluable tips to boost it.
- Workplace pension review - As a Residency member you will have a free workplace pension review – discover what your pension will be when you retire and take control now.
The Residency lets you to build all-important foundations for the future, starting at just £35 per month. Please contact your local branch for more information.
* Both the landlord and the tenant need to agree to the No Deposit Option. Subject to approval.